Monday, May 23, 2005

Grabbing things

Today Luke finally learned how to reach for things and grab them. I've seen this coming over the past few days and have been waiting for it to happen. Today when he was under his little play gym, he finally grabbed something in front of him. Granted, it was only about 2 inches from his nose, but it's still something.

grab1

grab2

Here he is sucking his thumb, tired of grabbing:

donegrabbing

Here's a picture I took the other day but forgot to put up. Luke likes to hold on to the burp cloth after I feed him and it reminds me of Linus from the "Peanuts" comic strip.

Linus

2 comments:

Anne said...

Gus and Gabriel both like cloth diapers. Gus still sleeps with one and I like that they're attached to them because for them, it doesn't matter which cloth diaper they've got, as long as it's a CLOTH DIAPER. And we've got 30 of them, so I'm never hunting for a special blanket and they're replaceable.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Yeah Luke. What a milestone.

Too Cute, oh you could just kiss those baby cheeks.