Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Nerd Test

I found this at Kate's blog tonight and thought it was funny.

I am nerdier than 13% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
87% scored higher (more nerdy), and
13% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either.

I take a bit of offense at the last comment. I think I'm pretty darn cool! Just because I go to bed at 10 on Friday nights and I liked English in high school. . . sheesh.

4 comments:

MLE said...

OK, I got a 38. I'm not a total nerd, but definitely not hip. I could have told you that. Not that I was trying to beat you, but I guess I'm nerdier. Suprised? Not me.

Anonymous said...

OK, I bit and took the nerd test too. Score was 28 so I'm in between 2 of my daughters. Not nerdy, but definitely not hip. What a relief! If I was hip, I'd probably have to dress differently...

Anonymous said...

Wow, really scary that I'm nerdier than both Dad and Em! Haha. My score was 46 which means I'm "lightly nerdy". What does that mean? Just because I think it'd be fun to be a doctor...

Anonymous said...

Well, since everyone else took the nerd test I had to try it too - my score was 9 - which supposedly means I'm not nerdy but I think it was slanted in the technology area. As you all know, I'm definitely nerdy in other areas.