Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another Silly Quiz

Hadn't seen this one before. How do people come up with these things?

I'm a Mazda RX-8!



You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



I was a little disappointed since I don't like how this car looks, but what could I expect? I don't like to go topless in the summer, I'm not loud, I don't easily spin out of control, I don't have expensive tastes, and I'm practical. Translates into a pretty boring sports car.

1 comment:

Gayle and Rob said...

I'm not going to post it on my blog, but my sports car quiz came out with a Honda S2000 - I liked the look of the picture - especailly in the zippy red color. gb