Sunday, May 06, 2007

Weekend Update (plus a little)

Wednesday was the last regular day of CBS so it was Luke's last time in the "Yellow Lambs" class. I took my camera along and got a great picture of all the 2-year-olds sitting for their Bible lesson.

P5020017

Whenever I peek in when I go around to take attendance, I've noticed that Luke always sits next to the teacher.

P5020016

********************

Thursday I checked out the new Value Village near us - a Goodwill-type store in our area. I found some shorts for Luke, a few shirts for him, and these hats. They are a hit.

P5040021

The shirt was a VV find, too.

P5040020

********************

Friday I finally hung up pictures in Luke's room. Here are the 2 kids "playing" on Luke's bed (he likes to entertain).

P5040019

********************

Saturday was haircut night. My boys were looking a little shaggy. Here's a picture of the evidence of how shaggy Luke was and a before picture of Alec.

P5050012

P5050014
(I forget why he was laughing.)

And . . . drumroll . . . the after pictures.

P5050011

P5050015

Yup. They both got buzzes - a first for each. I almost cried a little cutting off Luke's hair and he still looks strange to me - very grown up. I think he looks like he needs a sling-shot hanging out of his back pocket.

********************
BONUS PICTURE:
P5050009

2 comments:

B said...

What good lookin' boys you have! I admit, that haircut makes Luke look older, but the mischievous grin keeps him looking like the 2 year old he is!

Gayle and Rob said...

For some strange reason, I like the haircuts! Good looking young men!