Thursday, March 05, 2015

More Snow Day Fun

The day has progressed well. I'm trying to save a few tricks because I think tomorrow will be another day home. We need things to do - especially since Alec is a little cranky and we need to stay out of his way. The dryer hasn't worked since Monday and he's having a hard time figuring out how to fix it. 

Here's Erin's project of the morning, a Lego marble maze:



Caroline played with the game "Rush Hour" for close to 30 minutes. It's basically the app game "Unblock Me" which she doesn't know how to play, but is entertained by moving around the cars and trucks.


I have no idea what she is saying here. She often makes up language and says it Spanish.


While I got lunch ready, they made zip lines for their stuffed animals.


After I put Caroline down for a nap I took Luke & Erin out for a walk. It was pretty - and also hard going sometimes!


Luke's favorite sign. Good for a giggle.





 So snowy we couldn't see across Lake Artemisia.


Erin was NOT having fun anymore. I think her boots are too small and her feet hurt. She was ready to throw that at me. And did shortly after I took this picture.


I spent a while looking at the trees while waiting for the slowpokes to catch up.


This is what your bathroom looks like after you come home from a 1 1/2 hour walk through the snow and your dryer is broken. True energy saving!


Caroline woke up as we were peeling off the wet layers. Perfect timing! We had some hot chocolate and now they are watching "How to Train Your Dragon 2."



1 comment:

MLE said...

Thank you for the updates! I SO enjoy seeing the daily activities and watching them grow up. :)