Sunday, June 12, 2005

Music Quiz

Anne tagged me with this music quiz a while ago and it's taken me this long to remember to do it. I didn't know you could get tagged in blogland, but I'm new here.

1. Total volume of music files on my computer: there are no music files on my computer. We got an iMac recently and I haven't bothered to figure out how to do it. I'm sure it's easy, but I mostly just listen to CDs and the radio.

2. Last CD I bought: I can't remember, it's been that long. Probably a Caedmon's Call.

3. Song playing right now: "Born to be Wild" on the TV

4. Five Songs I listen to a lot or mean a lot to me: Hmmm. This is a toughy. Let's see... "Hands in the Air" by The Waiting (favorite band & a great song about surrender and forgiveness), any Steven Curtis Chapman song (and check out his website - this guy has a real faith in action!), "You Cannot Lose My Love" by Sara Groves, "The Planets" by Gustav Holst, and I guess the "Riverdance" soundtrack. That last one was because I couldn't think of any others off the top of my head and it was the CD in the computer.

OK, now I tag Emily.

2 comments:

MLE said...

I have no idea how to access this quiz. Where do I go to find it? I'm confused.

Katie said...

The "quiz" is just the first part of each entry: total volume of music files on your computer, last CD you bought, etc. I know, I didn't get it at first either.