Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What's on the menu?

Who cares when you have toes and shoes!?

PA040032

PA040034
What!? They're good!

PA150047
Hmm. . . I've never seen these things before.

PA150026

PA150027
Mmmm. . . chewy.

That was the first time Erin wore shoes. Mostly I just put them on so her socks wouldn't fall off all the time. It worked.

**********

These pictures are all from a few weeks ago when Beth was here. I'm trying to get caught up with posting, so I'll just put them out in batches.

**********

And, incidentally, although Erin may have Ferberized herself at nap time, she is sleeping more poorly at night than ever. I lost count last night of how many times I got up with her - I think it was 4. She has formed the bad habit (and I have allowed her) of wanting to nurse back to sleep. I've gone along with it because I don't want Luke to wake up since he is also sleeping poorly (and that's a story for another day) but in the back of my mind I'm remembering that the way we got Luke to quit doing this was to let him cry it out. Any suggestions? Kim? What are you doing with your 2?

1 comment:

Kim Tracy Prince said...

we do have the same problem some nights...k wakes up criying, b is teething...

daddy is taking k to visit his parents for 4 nights in nov, i plan to night-wean then