Friday, December 21, 2007

De ja flew

Remember this? Read the last 2 paragraphs and it's basically what is happening again today. Except for the part about getting to the airport first before finding out that our flight was canceled. This morning we found out by a nice phone call from the United people.

I don't know why it was canceled. All I know is I'm really glad I called about our flight yesterday and left our phone number for them to call us if something changed. I would have checked on the website first anyway, but this just cut out one step.

Now we are scheduled to leave Dulles (instead of National) at 2:30 (instead of 9:45) on a non-stop flight to San Francisco (instead of through Chicago first). And we're still first class and are all together, instead of mixed up like we were last time. I guess non-stop is better than a layover anyway. It's the layover that I called about in the first place - it was only 30 minutes and I wanted to know where the gates were so I knew how fast we would have to run through the airport. It would've been cutting it pretty close, so this is much better.

I just wish I didn't have to get up at 5:30 to find all that out.

No comments: