Monday, April 07, 2008

Fun with family

OK, so I see by the date on the last post that it's now been a whole month. I'm not really feeling motivated in the blogging department lately, but I suppose I could at least put up some new(er) pictures.

We had a good visit with my parents and sister. It was a bit chilly for this time of year, but we had a few warm afternoons so we took some walks and mom helped me with a little gardening. Here a few pictures of some of the highlights.

P3300001
Grandma and Erin.

P3300004
Grandpa and Erin - she really liked to touch his whiskers!

P4010005
Luke crawled into bed with Grandma one morning and they snuggled and talked.

P4010006
Luke and Auntie Em out on the floating dock.

P4010019
Swing cheese.

P4010021
I LOVE this picture.

P4010031
I have a picture just like this one of me and Luke when he was 9 months old.

P4050001
Here's what I ended up doing with the front corner. Several different perennials including salvia, sedum, phlox and daisies.

P4050002
Lamb's ear on the other end. Luke likes to go out and feel the leaves.

P4050003
I put some pansies along the front, but they don't seem to be doing anything yet.

P4050005
Last Saturday we got some toys for the backyard from a friend. There is this little house and another castle-like contraption with a slide, climbing platform and covered sandbox. I hope he spends lots of time out here this summer.

There are lots more pictures. I'll try to post some more in the next couple of days, but no promises.

No comments: