Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Walking!

OK, so it's been a while. I've not really felt like updating, but I suppose it's about time. I'll try to put some things here and then come back tomorrow with some more so you're not overwhelmed.

The biggest new thing is that Erin is walking. I forgot how quickly that stage can progress. One day she was trying a few steps and very wobbly, now she walks whenever she can and quite long distances, too. Luke has been excited to see her walk farther and farther; he says, "Mom! Erin walked FIVE steps!" (It's always 5 because that's his favorite number and he means to say she walked a lot.)

Here's a little video of her on May 28. She was still very unsure about walking yet, but pretty good at standing and bending down to reach things.


And here's one on the 30th - very willing to walk.




More later . . .

2 comments:

MLE said...

A little drunk yet, but looking so good! I can't wait to see her walk in person when you come here! Thanks for updating the blog -- I was missing the kiddos.

bob said...

I am soooo excited to see the kiddos in a couple weeks!!! I know I need the break from work, and I am just very excited to see them (and my sisters and cousin of course)!! And woo hoo for walking!!!