Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No more roof

Here are some more pictures of the garage de-roofing that happened this weekend.

First, Alec cut the roof with his circular saw. I think he was cutting next to all the 2x4s, but I was trying not to watch so I'm not sure.


Every now and then I saw him kick out a piece so he had something to hold onto.


Here's the shed, packed to the gills now. Which was what it was built for in the first place.



And here's the inside of the POD. See the Model A headlight? It's at the left corner of that window, under that board leaning up against the car.


Here's the garage with almost all of the roof gone. Only the front needs to come down but the siding is asbestos so Alec has to be careful ripping it off.


That's the roof. Or what used to be the roof.


And a aerial view.


Last night I had to go out to the big freezer for something. It was weird to open the door, walk into a building, and still feel like I was outside.

No comments: