Monday, January 09, 2012

My Life as a Novel

This chapter would be titled, "Mom! Caroline just did a huge poop!"

Subtitles to choose from could be:
  • Life with a 4-month-old
  • Wow. I guess I need to get a larger size diaper.
  • Complete wardrobe changes
  • I guess I will be washing diapers today

In other news, I'm feeling very productive today. It helps that Caroline took 2 3-hour naps today. That kid is a champ. Here's a partial list of things I did today (most of them in the morning):

  • homeschooled Luke
  • washed all the dishes from the weekend
  • 2 loads of laundry (including the diapers mentioned before)
  • used up 8 brown bananas in some bread
  • went to Costco
  • cleaned the bathroom
I'm also feeling another post coming on about New Year's Resolutions. We'll see if it gets written today or not.

No comments: