Thursday, February 15, 2007

No complaints

I just got an explanation of benefits from my insurance company. I think I won't complain about my $40 co-pay every time I see Dr. Kramer anymore. So far I think I've had 4-5 sonograms there and I will have 3-4 more before the baby comes. The explanation was for one visit and the sonogram alone was $1060 - that's $4240-5300 already with at least $3180 to go! $40 is looking pretty cheap right now.

**********
In other news . . .

Alec came home early today and took Luke sledding. We'll see if he keeps his mittens on.

I had to switch to "New Blogger" today just to write a new post. I'm thinking about switching to WordPress anyway, so stay tuned for a new address in a few days.

4 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

we see from the forecast that you may be getting more than just snow for sledding. sounds like New York had airport backups. Loved the pictures of Luke with the play-doh. Hand in there - only fourt more weeks!!

Gayle and Rob said...

Looks like Mom needs to learn to proofread before posting!! It's been a long day.

Anonymous said...

It's good to see Luke so busy with the play doh in his chair. Alec was not a sit still child no matter what we put in front of him. But, he liked trucks or big off-road types of vehicles. We are looking forward to being with you in April. Hopefully, the weather will be warmer.

Sharon

B said...

Yeah for playdough! I still remember when we were kids and mom used to make us homemade playdough. I can still smell it sometimes...