Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bragtime

Remember how I wrote that Erin had dropped her midnight feeding? She has slept through the night ever since then. Ten nights in a row now, averaging 10-12 hours of sleep each night.

**********

Both kids are napping at the same time in the afternoons. Yesterday they both had 3 hour naps. At this moment we're going on an hour and a half so far.

**********

Monday Luke was in rare form, grouchier than I've seen him in a long time. He was rude to his grandparents and wouldn't give them a proper good-bye. After Mom & Dad left, I cried on the couch, which made him behave a little (hmm, should remember that for future). He asked why I was crying and I said that sometimes when people were sad they cried. Later, when I was lifting him into the cart at Target, he put his arms around my neck and said, "Don't be sad, Mommy." I almost cried again.

No comments: