Saturday, November 24, 2007

The ballerina bag

I finished this little bag I've been working on. I'm thinking I could probably sell these at next year's craft bazaar held by the school I used to teach at. There are lots of parents of little girls (and lots of begging little girls) to buy them for Christmas presents. I think I need to make the straps a little shorter and maybe make a few different sizes for different sized girls. I'm also thinking maybe flannel isn't the best fabric for this - it might stretch out after a while. And I forgot to include the pocket I was going to put inside. Any other suggestions?

PB240029

PB240030

2 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

I think it turned out cute just the way it is, but perhaps you're right on the length of the straps. They look a little long especailly if it's for a little girl.

chichimama said...

I love it!!!! But shorter straps would probably be good for a little one...