Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fun with boxes

Luke and Erin are explorers today, thanks to Huggies. We cut apart a Pull-Up box and made telescopes and binoculars.

Luke searching for an elephant.

"Ooh! A big giraffe!"

Every explorer needs a break for some trail mix.

"Sit down, Erin, so we can drive our jeep."
Incidentally, apparently the telescope can become an exhaust pipe for a jet pack when it is put into a backpack and worn. Very versatile.

"Me too want to drive too!" (still working on grammar with her)

3 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

Cute as ever!! Makes me miss them even more when I see how much they are growing, physically and in terms of imagination and problem solving!! They are quite a pair.

Kim Tracy Prince said...

I got to go to Hawaii recently, and there, it finally struck me that your new blog title just means Waterhouse in Hawaiian.

DUH. I can see why you pine for it. I left my heart in Haliewa.

MLE said...

Great pictures! I miss them! And I love your new living room rug. Is that IKEA? I need a better rug in my living room and haven't found one yet!