Monday, February 15, 2010

Things I don't want to forget

Not much time now, but I wanted to put down some things the kids have said recently before I forget.

**********

Luke: Daddy, how come your hair has holes?

**********

Some background on this one first. At night Erin says the "Now I Lay Me" prayer, but she always tries to say her mealtime prayer first. The other night Alec & I didn't prompt her, just to see what she would do. After a few minutes of trying to remember the first word she said, "I can't find it."

**********
And now, since I already forgot the third thing of course, some pictures of Erin at nap time the other day. Meisje is sometimes in her crib and makes a "warm spot," much to Erin's delight. A few days ago the cat wouldn't get out even after Erin had been tucked in so I ran to get the camera.



1 comment:

chichimama said...

Awww, I wish our cats would hang out with the kids like that!