Monday, November 09, 2009

Playing together

Right now, Luke and Erin play together well about 50% of the time. The other 50% they are fighting. I'm trying to stay a "glass half full" person right now because both kids are at really challenging stages discipline-wise, so I took some pictures the other day when they were playing nicely to remind myself that they don't always fight.

Luke was very proud of himself for building this track by himself. He usually needs me to help him figure out how to make the 2 ends meet.

Surprisingly, he did not fuss when Erin wanted to play, too.

He showed her how to move the trains on the track and how to keep them from falling off.




Just trying to stay positive here. I keep telling myself, "this won't last forever."

1 comment:

Brooke said...

This post and the previous one sound like my life lately. The screaming is driving me insane and the three of them bring out the loudest in each other. Will pray for you when I pray for me!